`Expose Yourself to Newfoundland' posters
b***@gmail.com
2013-07-24 14:06:19 UTC
b***@gmail.com
2013-07-24 14:08:38 UTC
Hi my name is Brian and I would like to order a copy of the poster "exposé yourself to Nova Scotia". Can I have your contact information so I can order it?

Thank you
w***@charter.net
2014-01-29 21:29:04 UTC
are the expose to newfoundland still available?
* * * POSTERS * * *
Newfoundland Speedbump
Expose Yourself to Newfoundland
In Cod We TrustED
I produce and distribute these posters. But after 16 years on the Rock, I
have recently moved to the Halifax area which means that the posters are
no longer getting the `exposure' they deserve.
If you have been unable to find a copy of any one of these posters, just
e-mail me for information on the nearest retailer. (If you were selling
these posters and have run out, please drop me a note also).
Yours,
David N. Barron
Northern Maritime Research (formerly - Terra Nova Trivia)
PS - I also have `Expose Yourself to Nova Scotia' (shot at Peggy's Cove).
e***@gmail.com
2015-12-10 20:52:48 UTC
Hi can i order an expose yourself to newfoundland poster? I had one from 20 years ago but time hasnt been kind.

Thank you
l***@gmail.com
2015-12-30 01:48:45 UTC
Hi there,

Is it still possible to order a Nova Scotia poster?

* * * POSTERS * * *
Newfoundland Speedbump
j***@gmail.com
2016-03-01 18:06:58 UTC
Do you still have these available? Let me know.
c***@gmail.com
2016-07-19 20:40:59 UTC
Do you have any of the Expose yourself to Nova Scotia posters available?
n***@hotmail.com
2017-03-09 10:32:39 UTC
Hi I Am looking to get to expose yourself to Newfoundland posters please email me with the details ***@hotmail.com