Anyone know the Rules for the card game Bitch, Queens, Spades 1000?
m***@gmail.com
2015-01-14 06:34:49 UTC
I used to play a game called Bitch when I went to college in Grand Falls.
I spent many winter hours with my landlady eating chips and dealing Spades,
as she called it.
I have sat down many times looking for the rules on the internet, with no
avail. I can never remember to ask my parents how to play, and when I want
to play it no on is around to ask.
Anyone care to give me a rule or two, like the number of cards to deal, how
to lay them, count them?
Much appreciated.
Grant.
i am looking for the rules of the card games bitches or one thousand email me the rules ***@yahoo.com thanks
l***@hotmail.com
Can you go down with 3 deuces?
j***@gmail.com
2017-02-12 19:56:46 UTC
Do you have the rules for the game school?
j***@gmail.com
2017-04-09 03:36:07 UTC
Also, if you discard with one card left inn your hand, you must say 'one card' or risk losing points