Bayberry Spruce Tree @ Costco
Add Reply
Todd
2009-10-13 01:03:19 UTC
Does anyone here have this Christmas tree that's sold at Costco?
Wondering what the quality is like? Not sure if it's sold in store but
I've seen it on line.

http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
Joanne
2009-10-13 02:43:59 UTC
I hope it's nice. I ordered it last week and it should be here on the 18th.
It can be returned to the store if you don't like it.
http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
Krista Thorne
2009-10-13 12:02:02 UTC
Costco trees are excellent....I bought one about 5 years ago and it is still
as full as when I set it up for the first time :)
http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
Todd
2009-10-13 16:37:35 UTC
Well I have one here about 5 years old from Costco and it's pre-lit but
when a bulb goes...the whole line goes. I emailed and complained and
all they did was send me another set of lights....to attach to the
branch my self. Ya right. lol
http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
Krista Thorne
http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
LISTENER32
2009-10-14 12:33:19 UTC
I have one and I love it. Very full and very easy to setup.
http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
Marie
2009-10-14 19:36:35 UTC
It looks like the one I bought last year (no lights though). It's a nice
tree and very easy to work with.

And speaking Christmas, I hope this is not a sign of what's to come.

http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
j***@yahoo.ca
I have one .It is beautiful .I'm having trouble getting replacement lights.Make suure that you ask about replacement lights .The tree looks real and I love it .
NLR
That's great but why are you replying to an eight year old post?
NLR
2017-11-26 22:46:02 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.ca
Post by Todd
Does anyone here have this Christmas tree that's sold at Costco?
Wondering what the quality is like? Not sure if it's sold in store but
I've seen it on line.
http://tinyurl.com/yzdqlj6
I have one .It is beautiful .I'm having trouble getting replacement lights.Make suure that you ask about replacement lights .The tree looks real and I love it .
That's great but why are you replying to a eight year old post?