Roger Howse web site
David Dalton
2015-12-30 05:02:52 UTC
Roger Howse, one of Atlantic Canada's top blues musicians,
who recently battled back from a severe case of depression
to begin performing again, has a new web site at
http://www.rogerhowse.com/ .
"Remember how I found you there/Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled" (Billy Joel)
David