BackStreet Boys...sma question
jboy
2008-05-29 01:53:28 UTC
My daughter is agitating to get a $338.00 special ticket to the BS
Boys which includes a private concert of four songs, a photo op, and
an autographed picture. These are being sold through the Fan Club in
the U.S. My concern is that when concert day comes the band might not
have a clue what anyone is talking about and my daughter and me will
be out $300. Sounds like a scam...anyone ever hear of such a thing?
J Bisflik
Are you actually considering buying this ticket??
GC
2008-05-29 12:45:27 UTC
Post by J Bisflik
Post by jboy
My daughter is agitating to get a $338.00 special ticket to the BS
Boys which includes a private concert of four songs, a photo op, and
an autographed picture. These are being sold through the Fan Club in
the U.S. My concern is that when concert day comes the band might not
have a clue what anyone is talking about and my daughter and me will
be out $300. Sounds like a scam...anyone ever hear of such a thing?
Are you actually considering buying this ticket??
THe Fan Club is offical and they have that offering at all there
concerts, there are pictures and videos of the SOund check which is
the 4 songs. THere are only 40 of these tickets available.
Chafe
2008-05-29 13:47:55 UTC
My sister bought one last night from the Fan Club...all seems in order...it
says $277 for this but by the time surcharges and fees got added it was
$348.00

That did not include a concert ticket, by the way. That's additional.

Hope it helps
Madonna
s***@nl.rogers.com
how do you get these tickets???
GC
2008-06-01 13:35:03 UTC
Post by s***@nl.rogers.com
Post by jboy
My daughter is agitating to get a $338.00 special ticket to the BS
Boys which includes a private concert of four songs, a photo op, and
an autographed picture. These are being sold through the Fan Club in
the U.S. My concern is that when concert day comes the band might not
have a clue what anyone is talking about and my daughter and me will
be out $300. Sounds like a scam...anyone ever hear of such a thing?
how do you get these tickets???
They were offered through the fan club there was only 40 and they sold
out right away.
w***@gmail.com
2017-05-17 15:23:55 UTC
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
Hello All Backstreet Boys Fans Around the World:
Who remembers the 2002-2004 BSB Fan Conventions
in Baltimore, Maryland?
Who's ready for another fan convention?
Please cast your vote by sending an email to me at: ***@gmail.com
Let's see if we can get another BSB Fan Convention party started "Cuz ain't no party like a Backstreet party cuz a Backstreet party don't stop"!!!!
Peace & Blessings To All,
K T B S P A (Keep the Backstreet Pride Alive)
Charlene Harris
Coordinator