Amelia Curran -- They Promised You Mercy
David Dalton
2014-11-03 05:21:17 UTC
Here's a link to some Amelia Curran First Play Live
on CBC videos. Her new CD They Promised You Mercy
comes out on Tuesday Nov. 4 and her launch tour begins
on Saturday Nov. 8 at Holy Heart Theatre (also on Tuesday
at Fred's Records there is a launch party starting
at 7:30 p.m. and she will be there to sign CDs).

<http://music.cbc.ca/#!/blogs/2014/10/First-Play-Live-Amelia-Curran-They-
Promised-You-Mercy>
"and if I shed a tear I won't cage it/I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it/I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
terry
David Dalton
2014-11-05 04:57:06 UTC
Post by terry
It is now Oct 4th.
Huh? It is now November 5.
Post by terry
This item could have been read as thinly disguised (if
disguised at all) advertising! Therefore 'not on topic' for NF general news
group. Anybody else agree with much of this 'off topic' posting?
This is a general group, so nothing is off topic except
for sale and wanted postings that should go to nf.wanted .
Certainly posting related to Newfoundland culture/music
are on topic here. And I am not getting any financial
gain from the postings, and am not associated with