trad session at Folk Night
David Dalton
2016-06-28 03:45:25 UTC
This Wednesday, June 29, 9--11:30 p.m., at Folk Night at
The Ship Pub in St. John's, Newfoundland, there will be
the last-Wednesday-of-the-month trad session, hosted
this month by flute and tin whistle player Gerry Strong.

Cover is by donation with asuggested donation of $5.
I think a dozen beer are allocated to the musicians.
Also the kitchen is openuntil 8 p.m.

Next week (July 6) young trad bandThe Freels willheadline.
“ `There must be some way out of here’ said the joker to the thief
`There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief' " (Bob Dylan)
David Dalton
2016-06-28 03:49:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Also the kitchen is openuntil 8 p.m.
Next week (July 6) young trad bandThe Freels willheadline.
It seems that my newsreader Hogwasher is deleting some of my spaces
between words, spaces that I definitely put in.