Unfriendly Giant
Brad P
2008-11-26 23:39:37 UTC
Anyone remember the Unfriendly Giant episodes Oz use to have in the early
90's? They should bring them back.

I have made a torrent available on demonoid for anyone interested. 49
episodes. Just search for unfriendly giant.
The Dark Lord
2008-11-27 13:54:25 UTC
Sweet
noibns
2008-11-27 14:15:07 UTC
How does on access this site ??
I could not get on, but in a backwards kind of way I stumbled on to old
episode of the WGB.
Sure brought back a lot of memories.
jim
I do remember that. It's when the OZ morning crew worked for a living.
c***@gmail.com
2014-11-04 02:39:03 UTC
Post by Brad P
Anyone remember the Unfriendly Giant episodes Oz use to have in the early
90's? They should bring them back.
I have made a torrent available on demonoid for anyone interested. 49
episodes. Just search for unfriendly giant.
I'd love to have this torrent. Can you please send it to me?