Anyone ever get this message??
Danimal
2009-08-16 17:11:15 UTC
Your message was not delivered because the return address was refused.
The return address was ; (my correct e-mail address here)

I sent the same e-mail message ( no pics or attachments) to several people,
but it got kicked back twice from only one recipient with the above message,
anyone know why? This has never happened to me before.
Thanks in advance
Danimal
Johnl
Danimal
Jim
2009-08-16 18:15:38 UTC
Happened to me twice when i recently tried to email a friend who has Hotmail
and lives in Toronto

This is the message I got (and am still getting)
If I use my gmail account, there isn't a problem

Your message was not delivered because the return address was refused.
The return address was "<my sympatico address here>"
Please reply to <***@toronto.rmgopenwave.com>
Danimal
pH
Google has been having server trouble.
Jim
pH
Send me the routing data and I'll let ya know.
l***@gmail.com
Cornerguy