Beware if you bought a Cranston 6 Piece patio set at walmart.
Lawrence
2013-08-22 16:23:45 UTC
The glass table will explode due to a defect in the plastic grommet that
protects the glass from the umbrella pole. The pole will rub the plastic
until it wears through to the glass Took 2-3 months to wear and explode
covering a the whole patio in glass. Called walmart the said its a
manufactures problem they gave me a contact number for the manufacture but
they wont answer any calls. The stock number is 0695440190003. The model
number is DT-240124. Website is
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/cranston-6-piece-patio-set/10060363?trail=&fromPLP=true&ancestorID=&searchString=&startSearch=&fromSearchBox=&addFacet=#product-info-description
I tried to place a review but they block any negative reviews about the
product.
cloud dreamer
2013-08-22 18:50:01 UTC
Post by Lawrence
The glass table will explode due to a defect in the plastic grommet that
protects the glass from the umbrella pole. The pole will rub the plastic
until it wears through to the glass Took 2-3 months to wear and explode
covering a the whole patio in glass. Called walmart the said its a
manufactures problem they gave me a contact number for the manufacture
but they wont answer any calls. The stock number is 0695440190003. The
model number is DT-240124. Website is
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/cranston-6-piece-patio-set/10060363?trail=&fromPLP=true&ancestorID=&searchString=&startSearch=&fromSearchBox=&addFacet=#product-info-description
I tried to place a review but they block any negative reviews about the
product.
This is a common problem with pretty well all glass top patio tables.
They should be avoided period.

..
Lawrence

product.
s***@gmail.com
product.
l***@gmail.com
2015-04-16 20:16:26 UTC
It is now on sale for $99. Thanks for the tip will not buy
r***@gmail.com