Help 2 find Angelic Angel cattery owner... ph number
Mars
2006-11-13 16:14:36 UTC
I have been trying to locate the owner (Colleen) of Angelic Angels Cattery
if anyone
has a new number for her (the number i had from last year is no longer in
service) please forward to me as we are interested in adopting another one
of her beautiful cats.

Thank you
Marsha
CatLuvR
Marsha
cat lover
2016-02-04 18:28:36 UTC
Post by Mars
I have been trying to locate the owner (Colleen) of Angelic Angels Cattery
if anyone
has a new number for her (the number i had from last year is no longer in
service) please forward to me as we are interested in adopting another one
of her beautiful cats.
Thank you
Marsha
her beautiful cats! she had 50 of them cramed into an upstairs apartment living in their own filth. where she was living had to be stripped to the studs she destroyed the house. dont buy cats from her, u are supporting a cat mill!