Liz Solo reads tarot at Food For Thought
David Dalton
2015-07-01 05:10:52 UTC
Here's a post from musician and actor Liz Solo, from Facebook:

"So I'll be sharing one of my hidden talents this weekend at
Food For Thought. Reading Tarot cards. I've been messing in
the dark arts since I was a kid and have come to know the
tarot backwards and forwards. I'll be bringing my two most
powerful decks for you to choose from - the Thoth Deck and
the Motherpeace Deck. I've been working with both decks for
almost 30 years and they are steeped in magic. Please spread
the word to anyone who might be into this kind of divining.
All readings are $1 a minute, so you can go short or long.
Come for the Tarot, stay for the cool merchandise at
Food for Thought (or vice versa)"

https://www.facebook.com/events/780945678690060/780945682023393/

[It runs from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday July 4, and
Food for Thought is a health food store on Gower St. in
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.]

From the event page:

"Slightly empathic, very sympathetic and experienced Tarot
card reader Liz Solo will read you at Food For Thought this
Saturday afternoon!

Choose from the Thoth or the Motherpeace tarot decks (or
choose both). Liz will also have her ephemeris on hand to
look up your planets. All readings are $1 per minute - so
you can ask a short yes or no question or go deeper with
a full spread or double decks.

Take some time before or afterwards to check out the awesome
wares at Food For Thought."
"Was it in your higher wisdom/that you turned your light from me/Or was
it just your sense of humor/that for a moment I should see" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2015-07-01 05:22:00 UTC
Post by David Dalton
"So I'll be sharing one of my hidden talents this weekend at
Food For Thought. Reading Tarot cards. I've been messing in
the dark arts since I was a kid and have come to know the
tarot backwards and forwards. I'll be bringing my two most
powerful decks for you to choose from - the Thoth Deck and
the Motherpeace Deck. I've been working with both decks for
almost 30 years and they are steeped in magic. Please spread
the word to anyone who might be into this kind of divining.
All readings are $1 a minute, so you can go short or long.
Come for the Tarot, stay for the cool merchandise at
Food for Thought (or vice versa)"
https://www.facebook.com/events/780945678690060/780945682023393/
[It runs from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday July 4, and
Food for Thought is a health food store on Gower St. in
at 84 Gower St., I think at Colonial or Cochrane.