Does Anyone Know....
d***@nf.sympatico.ca
2017-09-06 01:14:49 UTC
Still can get the Wigwag Bar in NL!!
NLR
2017-09-06 03:20:21 UTC
Post by d***@nf.sympatico.ca
Still can get the Wigwag Bar in NL!!
I suspect that incomplete sentence has some meaning. Would you
care to enlighten us?
l***@gmail.com
2018-05-25 02:17:44 UTC
If they still make Graham Sandwich bars? If so, where in the St. John's
area I would I be able to purchase one? I loved these as a kid and for
some reason the thought popped into my head. If anyone has any info I'd
love to know. The thought of a Graham Sandwich bar and a bottle of Coke
is driving me nuts.
Cheers
Hi Yewwho, I have contacted the manufacturer about Graham sandwich bars and unfortuanitly they stopped making them years ago. I also called the two J.B. Hand and J.C. Pratt I think the other one was and they too said the same thing though tried numerous times to get them to produce them. I thought I was the only one who loved them. lol
e***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 03:55:42 UTC
Wig wags are still available. Although smaller than the original and now called "Curly Whirly". As for Graham sañdwich you may get these at the "freak lunch box"....possibly😁