Megan Marshall -- Vibe Galore
David Dalton
2017-08-18 00:24:18 UTC
Megan Marshall is originally form Toronto but moved to here
in St. John’s, Newfoundland with her husband musician
David Picco, who is from here.

I just had a first listen to her debut album, Vibe Galore,
which was produced by David Picco. It is a gritty
emotional country rock album, with simple but
evocative lyrics and a smoky, cracked-heart voice.

Probably my favourite track on the CD is Be Alright
which you could listen to on https://meganmarshall.bandcamp.com/
“If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes" (R.Stones)
David Dalton
2017-08-18 03:16:17 UTC
Megan Marshall is originally from Toronto but moved to here
in St. John’s, Newfoundland with her husband musician
David Picco, who is from here.
I just had a first listen to her debut album, Vibe Galore,
which was produced by David Picco. It is a gritty
emotional country rock album, with simple but
evocative lyrics and a smoky, cracked-heart voice.
Probably my favourite track on the CD is Be Alright
which you could listen to on https://meganmarshall.bandcamp.com/
For those in St. John's on Sept. 1, on that evening from 7--10 p.m. at The
Black Sheep Pub (164 Water St.) Megan Marshall and Joanna Barker will be
performing, $5 cover.
David Dalton
2017-09-01 00:32:04 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Megan Marshall is originally from Toronto but moved to here
in St. John’s, Newfoundland with her husband musician
David Picco, who is from here.
I just had a first listen to her debut album, Vibe Galore,
which was produced by David Picco. It is a gritty
emotional country rock album, with simple but
evocative lyrics and a smoky, cracked-heart voice.
Probably my favourite track on the CD is Be Alright
which you could listen to on https://meganmarshall.bandcamp.com/
For those in St. John's on Sept. 1, on that evening from 7--10 p.m. at The
Black Sheep Pub (164 Water St.) Megan Marshall and Joanna Barker will be
performing, $5 cover.
It should be a good show.
“You can run as far/As fast as you can/Stop them bullets/
Like Superman/But, it's hopeless/You're helplessly in love" (Stacey Earle)