Don't Give Up -- 5:05 a.m.
David Dalton
2024-08-16 07:52:52 UTC
August 16 is True Love Forever Day and this week,
August 11--17, is National Resurrect Romance Week .

I fell asleep around 4 a.m. NDT (0630 UTC) August 16 with
the radio on CHMR 93.5 FM, https://www.chmr.ca/ .

I woke up to a song that goes

Don’t Give Up
(another line)
Just Reach For My Hand

and noticed that my clock radio was showing the time 5:05 a.m.

I considered this a significant coincidence since my recurring/lucky
number is 55, or LV in Roman numerals, which I take to mean
LOVE. Or I suppose 505 is DV which could mean DAVE.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-16 23:54:06 UTC
Post by David Dalton
August 16 is True Love Forever Day and this week,
August 11--17, is National Resurrect Romance Week .
I fell asleep around 4 a.m. NDT (0630 UTC) August 16 with
the radio on CHMR 93.5 FM, https://www.chmr.ca/ .
I woke up to a song that goes
Don’t Give Up
(another line)
Just Reach For My Hand
and noticed that my clock radio was showing the time 5:05 a.m.
I considered this a significant coincidence since my recurring/lucky
number is 55, or LV in Roman numerals, which I take to mean
LOVE. Or I suppose 505 is DV which could mean DAVE.
Also the exact time of the coming Sturgeon Full Moon
will be 3:55 p.m. August 19 locally.
David Dalton
2024-08-18 04:31:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
August 16 is True Love Forever Day and this week,
August 11--17, is National Resurrect Romance Week .
I fell asleep around 4 a.m. NDT (0630 UTC) August 16 with
the radio on CHMR 93.5 FM, https://www.chmr.ca/ .
I woke up to a song that goes
Don’t Give Up
(another line)
Just Reach For My Hand
and noticed that my clock radio was showing the time 5:05 a.m.
I considered this a significant coincidence since my recurring/lucky
number is 55, or LV in Roman numerals, which I take to mean
LOVE. Or I suppose 505 is DV which could mean DAVE.
Also the exact time of the coming Sturgeon Full Moon
will be 3:55 p.m. August 19 locally.
And that full moon will be what is known as a seasonal
blue moon, the third of four full moons in one season.
David Dalton
2024-08-27 08:28:52 UTC
Post by David Dalton
August 16 is True Love Forever Day and this week,
August 11--17, is National Resurrect Romance Week .
I fell asleep around 4 a.m. NDT (0630 UTC) August 16 with
the radio on CHMR 93.5 FM, https://www.chmr.ca/ .
I woke up to a song that goes
Don’t Give Up
(another line)
Just Reach For My Hand
and noticed that my clock radio was showing the time 5:05 a.m.
I considered this a significant coincidence since my recurring/lucky
number is 55, or LV in Roman numerals, which I take to mean
LOVE. Or I suppose 505 is DV which could mean DAVE.
I just woke up at 5:51 a.m. and the song that was playing
this time had lines “reach out a helping hand” and “ride in the
river”
and was rocking and with a male vocalist this time.