Anyone know the Rules for the card game Bitch, Queens, Spades 1000?
m***@gmail.com
2015-01-14 06:34:49 UTC
I used to play a game called Bitch when I went to college in Grand Falls.
I spent many winter hours with my landlady eating chips and dealing Spades,
as she called it.
I have sat down many times looking for the rules on the internet, with no
avail. I can never remember to ask my parents how to play, and when I want
to play it no on is around to ask.
Anyone care to give me a rule or two, like the number of cards to deal, how
to lay them, count them?
Much appreciated.
Grant.
i am looking for the rules of the card games bitches or one thousand email me the rules ***@yahoo.com thanks
l***@hotmail.com
Can you go down with 3 deuces?
j***@gmail.com
2017-02-12 19:56:46 UTC
Do you have the rules for the game school?
h***@gmail.com
2018-01-20 23:31:43 UTC
I have all the rules for school if you are still looking.
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 00:05:06 UTC
If you have 3 of a kind put down and playing partners and then your partners turn and they have the same 2 cards in there hand and opponent puts that card down to block. Can they pick up the pile that turn. This would be there first turn after I put down my 3
j***@gmail.com
2017-04-09 03:36:07 UTC
Also, if you discard with one card left inn your hand, you must say 'one card' or risk losing points
h***@gmail.com
2018-01-20 23:30:23 UTC
Question about the game BITCH;

If there are three jacks on top of the pile; can you pick them up even if you do not have anything in your hand to match?
p***@gmail.com
2018-01-28 13:57:58 UTC
I used to play a game called Bitch when I went to college in Grand Falls.
I spent many winter hours with my landlady eating chips and dealing Spades,
as she called it.
I have sat down many times looking for the rules on the internet, with no
avail. I can never remember to ask my parents how to play, and when I want
to play it no on is around to ask.
Anyone care to give me a rule or two, like the number of cards to deal, how
to lay them, count them?
Much appreciated.
Grant.
I would like to get the rules for school card game if anyone has it.

Thank you.

Pat
b***@gmail.com
Pat
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-03 05:35:25 UTC
Can I use a pair of 2's (wild cards) to make 3 of a kind ?
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-21 21:56:27 UTC
Thanks!! I use to play this as a kid but we called it Queens however the queen of spades was still referred to as the old bitch by my grandfather lol