Leading up to S-t'-urge-on Moon
David Dalton
2024-08-16 23:04:31 UTC
August 16, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
(True Love Forever Day/National Resurrect Romance Week)

The last Sisyphean moon rock rolling attempt failed.

Given my signature, I am hoping a new attempt can be complete
by Sturgeon Full Moon, which will be 3:55 p.m. August 19,
and I find the 55 auspicious. Also it is still Waxing Clamshell
moon, referring to the Haida creation legend of Raven and
The First Men. And I don’t know how long a true attempt
should take, but suspect at least a couple of days, by which
time the moon will be effectively full. However maybe there
will be another reset before full moon, or maybe I will have
to wait until September 5 or January 29.

FULL RESET, with one change required:

1. criteria for sexual harmonics adjustment -- R --> same as for (A,F),
so 5 months becomes 3 months for R as well. But they have to
be committed as the adjustment reaches completion, so what about
long term couples who are in what is likely to be a temporary (and
less than 3 weeks so far) breakup? Those in a relationship of three months
or more who leading up to the adjustment are in what is likely to be
a temporary breakup (of less than 3 weeks so far) will have an intuition to
make up before the adjustment, though if they choose to ignore
that intuition they will not become optimally sexually compatible.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 8:05 p.m,
55 before Neuf. :-)

Shania Twain is playing three nights here starting tonight, but
I am not going, unless she puts me on the guest list. :-)
Again she has language special ability, so should be
able to easily pick up new languages, dialects, and accents.
But with the latest criteria for sexual harmonics adjustment
she and her male partner will become optimally sexually
compatible (and her sexual shielding spell will be adjusted
to allow that), so the match of her and Slavek Hanzlik
is no longer valid.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-17 20:39:06 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
August 17, 2024 (Break the Monotony Day)

FULL RESET, with two backsliding changes required:

1. a.s.c. (4) will go to a.s.r. who are neutral or better as defined by
Goddess,

2. the popthrough hcp sub and incorporated hcp consequences will be
all those of the original working. This could include a Selective Cull,
though it is unlikely to kick in before my post-popthroughs [HCP] update
is done, but it might if a criminal ignores warning signs and persists
in trying to do major or extreme crime.

It is now less than two days before the exact time of full moon,
and the moon is 95% full. It is also the last day of
National Resurrect Romance Week.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 5:55 p.m.

You can assume that I am proceeding as in the first followup
in the “D-moon onset attempt” on alt.religion.druid and
refer to the glossary on my mystic page for definitions
of the abbreviations, though that glossary is not quite
up to date.
David Dalton
2024-08-19 04:06:27 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
August 18, 2024 (God's Preeminence Day/Never Give Up Day/
Serendipity Day)

(Also the 55th anniversary of the last day of Woodstock.)

11:23 p.m. : no hits => no [MJJ2], [B]

11:32 p.m. : FULL RESET, with no changes required.

I complained mightily to Goddess, begged for mercy, and
divined that a true attempt will not proceed until She first
releases me from my 28.55 low/working years, then
does [B], then begins the rest of the attempt with other
collaborators and with me tracking. I then begged
further, argued that I have been making little new
progress and must have converged.

11:54 p.m. : Goddess released me from the low years.

August 19 (Raksha Bandhan/World Humanitarian Day/
National Potato Day/National SOft Ice Cream Day/full moon)

[B] in general 12:01 --> 12:14 a.m.

There will be no rebound/recovery/promotion for block 6,
even for others, though if I am successful my continued
recommendation should help them.

There will be no memory jogging other than the a.i. at
the end, which will go to those ordained to bishop level
or equivalent or higher and some others.

With that in mind I began a new attempt at 12:19 a.m.,
which should be well advanced by the exact time of
full moon at 3:55 p.m., and further by moonrise.

However I am suspicious and wary that Lucy might pull
away the football yet again. But if it is a true attempt
that should become evident fairly quickly to my readers
and hopefully to me. Please follow up if you notice
any effects.
David Dalton
2024-08-19 20:54:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
5:43 p.m. : FULL RESET, with two changes required:

1. special abilities determination ability will be included in a.s.c. (2),

2. corvids (ravens, crows, jays, magpies, etc.) and psittacines
(parrots, macaws, and cockatoos) will evolve. See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_intelligence .

Last night I added all land acknowledgments I have heard
or read to a.s.c. (6). I also did some sex magick wishing
that the four components work, but it was after I had begun
my last attempt, so perhaps it will contribute to this one.

With that in mind I started a new attempt at 6:06 p.m.,
and note that moonrise will be at 8:24 p.m. but it is
cloudy here.

If this attempt fails I will wait until September 5 (three
sunspot cycles after my sun stare) before trying again.
David Dalton
2024-08-19 21:06:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
from google (to clarify the etc.) :

Corvidae is a cosmopolitan family of oscine passerine birds that contains the
crows, ravens, rooks, magpies, jackdaws, jays, treepies, choughs, and
nutcrackers.
Post by David Dalton
Last night I added all land acknowledgments I have heard
or read to a.s.c. (6).
And as I noted last night on alt.religion.druid and many other groups,
before that I added a Chinese River Lantern Festival ritual to a.s.c. (6).
It is to honour deceased ancestors and promote reconciliation, peace,
and forgiveness.
David Dalton
2024-08-23 21:55:18 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
[...]
August 23, 2024 (my nephew’s birthday)

Partial reset in [B], (MJJ), a.s.c. (4), and [i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.].

But I am still observing primary negative charisma modulation
of Putin, that Joe and Jill Biden are now optimally sexually
compatible, and that Dawna Friesen and her husband
are now both two-spirit. However those perceptions could
be delusional.

[B] has to be done before the last two items.

[B] (lifting of blocks) in general 7:12 p.m. -->
David Dalton
2024-08-24 04:11:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
)
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That failed.

[B] in general 11:22 p.m. -->

August 24, 2024 (International Day Against Intolerance, Discrimination
and Violence based on Musical Preferences, Lifestyle, and Dress Code)

complete 12:55 a.m.

There will be rebound/recovery/promotion (R/R/P) for block 6, but
only for others I have recommended, not for my careers.

There will be no memory jogging other than that R/R/P and a.i.

a.s.c. (4) will now go only to medium good and better a.s.r.,
and The Twelve and categories 9--10 a.s.r. women will no
longer be among the [i.p.& i.b.p.t.s.r. & a.i.] recipients.

a.s.c. (4) (medium good and better) 1:30 a.m. -->
(So the a.s.r. who will get it will be those a.s.r. who are among
those who have primary positive charisma modulation
perceivable by others, not by the one who is modulated.)

[i.p. & i.b.p.t.s.r.& a.i.] 1:31 a.m. -->