Waxing Clamshell/Talking Stick
David Dalton
2024-08-15 04:20:17 UTC
August 15, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

(Those on nf.general and alt.native might want to see earlier
posts in this Sisyphean series on alt.religion.druid , plus
background, including a Glossary, on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page.)

FULL RESET, with no changes required.

The judges, including my eight main deities, including Goddess,
unanimously agree that the four components can proceed.

All potential collaborators are willing and ready to participate
in their own parts.

I added Mi’sel Joe’s talking stick (from a Mi’kmaq cultural
performance at The St. John’s Arts and Culture Centre
some years ago) to a.s.c. (6). It did not need to be
funnelled, unlike the four Catholic sacraments I included.
I was able to include the talking stick ritual since as an
audience member I was participating in it, like the
Canada Day canoe ritual I added last. I had earlier
included a talking stick from a neopagan meeting,
and the web weaving community building neopagan
ritual I mentioned a while ago.

With that in mind I started a new attempt at 1:23 a.m.
I won’t post updates until it is complete, unless someone
asks me to. The moon is now 75% full and will be
closer to full when this attempt is complete. My
Salmon on the Thorns counter is now 12,713.

I’m hoping that the good music from Andrea Monro, which
ended with Bob Dylan’s I Shall Be Released, will serve
to charge up this attempt (and I have facilitated an alignment
of that song with Sola, remembered from my sun stare).
(She is playing every Wednesday from 9 p.m. to midnight
at The Black Sheep on George, no cover.)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-15 22:49:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
August 15, 2024. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
With that in mind I started a new attempt at 1:23 a.m.
I won’t post updates until it is complete, unless someone
asks me to. The moon is now 75% full and will be
closer to full when this attempt is complete. My
Salmon on the Thorns counter is now 12,713.
One change is that a.s.c. (4) (centred clarity with +2 mood)
will not go to a.s.r. who are minor criminal and better, but
to a.s.r. who are medium good and better, so basically the
a.s.r. who are also now getting in -person (for now) primary
positive charisma modulation. a.s.c. (4) should have just
come on five minutes ago. I think it is equivalent to
awakening/enlightenment. It should be temporary for
medium and major good and permanent for extreme good.

But the fact that it is not going to minor good, neutral, and minor
criminal means I cannot observe it in my family members
and thus still have no evidence that anything is working.
Also my mystic web page counter has not yet moved, and
that is another instance of lack of evidence.
David Dalton
2024-08-16 02:20:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
My mystic web page counter is still 12,713, so
there has been no [B] or memory jogging yet.

There is one new change required before [B] can proceed:

1. Change in [SMPES], s.m.p.e. : The maximum of 2 children per
woman becomes a maximum of 3 children per woman (unless
she has already had more than that). But puberty will remain
at 16 and fertility from 39 to 70 and there will have to be at least
5 years between each child. Also it is still true that there will
be ovulation on demand only, with no menstruation ever unless
a pregnancy attempt fails. And as part of the Selective Cull in
[HCP] there will be infertility and miscarriage of pregnancies
of less than a lunar month after conception for medium criminal
and worse who are not following their healing circle prescriptions,
and miscarriage of pregnancies of less than a lunar month after
conception that are not explicitly wanted by all responsible
party/ies regardless of their goodness levels or their following
or not following their healing circle prescriptions.

[B] in general 11:33 p.m. -->

August 16 is True Love Forever Day and this week,
August 11--17, is National Resurrect Romance Week .

However I am suspicious that Lucy is ready to pull the
football away again.
David Dalton
2024-08-16 22:15:43 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The attempt was supposedly complete this morning and
I then observed primary negative charisma modulation,
manifesting as a sensation of disgust in my throat, when
viewing on images.google.com pictures of Putin, Xi Jinping,
Lukashenko, Kim Jong Un, Paul Bernardo, Maduro, Kenneth
Copeland, Joel Osteen, and Netanyahu. However it has
not lasted, so there has been at least a partial reset. I
will consider matters and probably start a new thread.
Considering my signature, I would like to have an attempt
complete by full moon, which is 3:55 p.m. August 19, and
I have no idea how long a real attempt should last.