Where to buy Canned or bottled seal meat??
Drummer Ed
2006-07-11 12:53:46 UTC
Anyone know where I can purchase canned or bottled seal meat in/around
St. John's?

Thanks.
Gerald
2006-07-11 13:13:37 UTC
Bidgoods in the Goulds has it.
Thanks.
Drummer Ed
2006-07-11 15:52:51 UTC
Gerald, thanks for that information.

I was thinking after I posted this question that they may have it.
Glad to get confirmation.
Thanks.
Feckless
2006-07-13 01:23:50 UTC
I've also seen it at Stockwoods in the past...
Drummer Ed
2006-07-13 13:56:39 UTC
Thanks for the suggestion. I called there after reading your post..
unfortunately they no longer sell it. They did suggest Belbin's
Grocery.. called there and they don't have it either. The guy at
Belbin's suggested Halliday's Meat Shop.. nope, none there either.

Bidgood's Supermarket does have it though. 6.99 for a 12 ounce jar...
in case anyone else is interested. :-)

Thanks.
Gerald
Tim Marshall
2006-07-13 16:15:05 UTC
g***@gmail.com
2016-04-27 14:29:05 UTC
You can contact Goodwater Seafoods, we are bottling seal as we speak! Check out Facebook or contact at 330-7340. Thanks!